VigourX
Thank you for visiting the home of VigourX! If you are not a member please register, but if you are a member please login! Remember to do ::vote in-game and please donate to help support VPS for 24/7 uptime!

VigourX

Welcome to VigourX!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Donators Rules and Regulations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
Admin

PostSubject: Donators Rules and Regulations   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Donations help pay for the VPS(virtual private server). If you wish to donate, please contact me in-game or send me an email "tancred123@live.com", or post it in the donation center under a NEW thread.

Please send your donations as A GIFT to "tancred123@live.com" with the following message attached.

"I am donating to the owner of the VigourX Community, Josh, and I agree to not dispute against him nor refund the money for any reason. I understand he will give me my item, as soon as he is online. By sending this money, I agree to not dispute/refund against "tancred123@live.com" via Paypal. If I dispute, I agree to pay a reasonable fine to the owner of VigourX. Again, by sending this money, I agree to all terms he has presented to me."

Please add this to your donation and as backup, when you donate, you cannot dispute for money, even if you died pking/boss fighting. Only way I will give item again is through a glitch that I have investigated in.

Please donate VPS runs out in 16 days!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vigourx.forumotion.com

Donators Rules and Regulations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1